Friday, May 1, 2009

Future perfect!!!

The other day, I went to my cousin's office and there was his friend, an expert in astrology, looking at his "kundali" and telling him about his life, past, present and future.... I must admit, he knew his subject well and he knew what he was saying... he was good.

So, I kind of got curious and asked him to make my "kundali" and tell me something about me too (and we dont know eachother, we met for the first time)... what he said is reproduced as it is....

"You are born in the wrong era my friend, this is Kalyug, you missed Satyug :)" - lolz, i think exactly the same :))))

"Your Kundli is very complex, I will need lot of time to study it properly coz if all "grahas" work in your favor, it can make you the king of this world but if they dont, you are ruined!!!" - hmmm, scary!!!!!

"This is the worst phase of your life right now, especially till sep 09" - hmm, i thought, if this is the worst period then how would the best period of my life be like??? :)

"But even after sep 09, you will struggle in life... best period of your life is after 18 years" - hmmmmmmmmm...... ohhhhhhhhh..... irony of life :)

I believe him fully and I am ready for my Future Perfect.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems very nice and gives confidence to struggle the various phases of the life. Why not you start meditation and try to yourself in inside you only. You will get all answers but it need a lot of efforts. Try out and if you get any exprience contact me perhaps i can help you more...

N.....

Nikita Dutt said...

well...i am always tempted to meet an astrologer...:) so if you plan to meet him next, do call me..hehe... but well ya its typical of every astrologer to scare you at first so that he builds up his importance by showing that its only him who can help you out of the situation...

honestly its only we who can help ourselves...no one else can...as your friend neel rightly said...answers are there deep within us...its just difficult to explore...:) Good luck buddy!