Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am water...

After couple of events (I would not like to go in details here :), this thought came to me that everyone's personality can be represented using one or combination of two of the five elements of nature - Fire, Water, Earth, Air or Wind and Sky or Space.


For example, I am water... pure water.


I am pure at core. I can take all that is given to me, good or bad. I keep only those things that can dissolve into me (be it sugar or salt) and throw the rest onto the shore.


If heated, I evaporate and come down soon as rain. I am fertile.


I can take any color, shape or form to gel well with the surroundings.


I keep flowing. If stored temporarily, I generate energy. But, if I am tried to be stored forever, I am a potential danger to many or I am staled.


Drink me, if thirsty. Use me to clean all your shit.

Use me, conserve me. But, please, let me keep flowing!!!

No comments: